Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Very Urgent..please help me
Very Urgent..please help me [message #130244] Thu, 28 July 2005 23:43 Go to next message
itzme
when I am running this query in my bean class my tomcat is getting shut down automatically why? Please help me out

SELECT

XMLELEMENT ("FIRSTNAME", LastName),

XMLELEMENT ("LASTNAME",LastName),
FROM Employees
Re: Very Urgent..please help me [message #130247 is a reply to message #130244] Fri, 29 July 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Quote:

SELECT

XMLELEMENT ("FIRSTNAME", LastName),

XMLELEMENT ("LASTNAME",LastName),
FROM Employees
Should there be a 'comma' after the second XMLELEMENT line?

David
Re: Very Urgent..please help me [message #130328 is a reply to message #130244] Fri, 29 July 2005 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
Reported By: itzme On: Thu, 28 July 2005 23:14 In topic: Very Urgent..please help me
Reason By how many days I will get a reply if I post one message

This is not a paid service.
Anyone responding is volunteering here.
This is orafaq.com not tomcatfaq.com. Most folks deal direcly with oracle products.
And you have provided no information about OS,oracle,your application server or any error message/logfile information.
With the wealth of information you have provided, anyone responding have no idea where to start with.
Re: Very Urgent..please help me [message #130517 is a reply to message #130328] Sun, 31 July 2005 19:21 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
itzme,

We are all human, and therefore will make mistakes. Very often it is these small mistakes, like duplicating a line or cutting and pasting, and not removing or not adding commas or semi-colons and colons that cause our problem. I may be a smart-ar*e but I do try very hard not to show it in a forum like this which is very public. If the code you supplied was the code you used I believe my question was valid, if the code you supplied was NOT the code you used, then how can we help you fix your error if you don't show us what you did.

David
Previous Topic: Form Problem
Next Topic: Missing MENUDEF.MMB
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 07:22:02 CDT 2024