Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » How to tell when your data files are being extended
How to tell when your data files are being extended [message #59011] Tue, 21 October 2003 12:50 Go to next message
Dave
I am wondering if there's an easy way to tell how fast my data files are growing. Certainly, I can simply note the size between two discrete times and compare. But since there are dozens of data files, I would prefer to use a tool that keeps track of this for me. Do any of the Oracle Enterprise Management console applets provide this functionality? Any third party tools out there?

Thanks,
Dave
Re: How to tell when your data files are being extended [message #59024 is a reply to message #59011] Wed, 22 October 2003 11:01 Go to previous message
Thiru
did you check Quest's Storage/Space manager. I thought it had that functionality ...
OEM's Capacity planner can help you keep track of tablespace usage(used,free,count of files etc)..

-Thiru
Previous Topic: Strange password problem
Next Topic: Rollback_segments initialization after creatition of undo tablespace
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 14:35:25 CDT 2024